Master Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming
Present the participants the tools necessary to become a Practitioner in NLP, enabling participants to use these NLP tools as guides of action-taking.
- Instill models and concepts of Neurolinguistic Programming into participants in order for them to produce changes in other people as well as themselves.
- Participants will learn to incorporate concepts of NLP into their behavior while respecting the world model of other’s. Participants will also demonstrate behavior flexibility. They will be based on an ultra-perception of their own internal state as well as other’s.
- Resolve internal conflicts in order to communicate assertively and congruently.
- Modify internal states that affect us in an quick and effective manner.
- Obtain international certifications (International Community of Neurolinguistic Programming ICNLP, International Association of NLP Institute, NLP) that follow the standards of competency and ethics of the most prestigious Neurolinguistic Programming associations in the world.
- People interested in producing changes in their personal/professional lives.
- People who wish to have instances of personal growth as well as intrapersonal spaces.
- Professionals and executives from big, medium, or small businesses that work in human resources or managing people.
- Business owners, professionals, psychologists, managers, and students who wish to improve their performance, concentration, or interrelation with others.
- Any person that wishes to acquire a new profession and/or strengthen their activity as a Neurolinguistic Programming therapist with a Practitioner degree.