Senior Management Leadership Development
Develop competence of executives in senior management allowing them to effectively exercise their leadership in teamwork, identify common goals and objectives, while stimulating and strengthening actions and decisions of collaborators in order to generate autonomous, high-performance teams.
- Acquire fundamental principles of effective leadership.
- Develop effective leadership abilities.
- Learn new tools for personal and professional development.
- Learn ways of thinking and communicating that favor communication.
- Learn to give and receive feedback that generates a learning process.
- Senior managers, managers, sub managers, supervisors, or anyone who is in charge of work teams.