Strengthening the Inspirational Leader
Provide knowledge and tools for leaders to carry out an effective process of management that results in superior performance. This will surge from a genuine connection with collaborators, giving feedback, developing empathy, corporal and verbal awareness and the impact of these measures.
- Leaders, coordinators, supervisors, positions that impact the performance of others.
It is based on the learning process through an action that facilitates change in real time. This is because thinking and doing are not separate. An overview of the process:
- Significant experiences are created through the implication of the totality of a person (mind, body, and spirit).
- Group exercises and activities in the classroom.
- Conveyance activities and group as well as individual homework assignments.
- Use of activation dynamics related to specific objectives.
- Accelerated learning process techniques.
- Neuronal exercise.
The theoretical basis is structured around tools used in disciplines related to Advanced Human Technology. The following are key elements necessary to success:
- Focus on the objective.
- Sensorial acuity.
- Behavioral flexibility.
Program of Study:
24 academic hours
Complete and sign application form and contract.
Requirements to pass:
- Attendance to all classes
- Real life studies
- Identification of situations where the participant will create a plan of action and apply material learned.