To provide participants the necessary tools to become an International Neurolinguistic Coach with the ability to develop the emotional doing, thinking and communicating competencies.
- People interested in making changes to its personal and/or professional life.
- People looking for opportunities for personal growth and interpersonal space.
- Professionals and executives from businesses of any size who are employed in human resources or managerial roles.
- Entrepreneurs, professionals and students looking to improve their performance, concentration or interpersonal skills.
- Anyone looking for a career change and/or to strengthen their role as a consultant to businesses, institutions or individuals.
- Practitioners and Master Practitioners of NLP.
- Ontological Coaches.
72 hours of on-site classes
How to apply:
Please complete and sign the enrolment form and contract.
Successful completion of the program will require a minimum attendance of 85%
See dates and venues